Joseph E Coffland
05 April 2006
- A general tool for extracting information from YML files
Table of Contents
is part of the SESAME software system. More information
can be found on the web at http://sesamesim.sourceforge.net/.
is used in project Makefiles in order to extract build
information from YML files. It is also used by YMLEditor(1)
to create template classes.
was created with
the XML Processing Language.
- --classes application.yml
- Print the names of each class referenced in
the provided YML file.
- --sources application.yml
- Print the source files referenced in the
provided YML file.
- --create-base-classes application.yml
- Create base classes for each
node in the provided YML file. The base class contains a node's ports and is automatically
kept in sync with the YML file by YMLEditor(1)
- --create-node-template path
- Creates default header and implementation files
for a node.
- --create-stubs application.yml [-I path]
- Generates stub-loaders
so PNRunner can dynamically load C++ classes. The -I
option allows the user to
specify files that should be included by the stub-loader. Includes for the classes that
are passed between application nodes should be included in this way. This task was
previously performed by PNTypeInfo
which is now deprecated.
- Print command line help.
# Print application classes
PNRunnerYMLTool --classes application.yml
# Create application stub
PNRunnerYMLTool --create-stubs application.yml -I mytypes.h >stub.cpp
# See the MJPEG case-study Makefiles for more examples.
Joseph Coffland - firstname.lastname@example.org